Madame Clicquot was one of the first female entrepreneurs in the wine industry. She took her husband’s struggling champagne business and transformed it into an international powerhouse. She was only 27 and the year was 1805. Fast forward to today and Veuve Clicquot is coming to San Francsico to celebrate Veuve Clicquot Yelloweek, a week-long series of unique experiences embodying the Veuve Clicquot “Art de vivre” May 11 through Friday, May 17.
If you are lucky enough to be in San Francisco this week, you are in for a treat. From brunches to rooftops, caviar to claws – Yelloweek celebrates the vibrant culture of the City by the Bay with a Champagne twist.
Veuve Clicquot SF Yelloweek – 2019 Schedule
Saturday, May 11th
- Proper Hotel – Yelloweek Kickoff Celebration
- Time: 2pm – 7pm
- Description: The first stop in the city by the bay is on Saturday, May 11 at the San Francisco Proper Hotel, a stylish getaway that features unique designs by Kelly Wearstler. Begin your day at the property's newest venue, La Bande for bubbles and gourmet bites. Attendees can then experience Afternoon Tea with a twist featuring Veuve Clicquot Rich cocktails infused a selection of sumptuous, herbal blends. Don't forget to head up to the roof for Après, a daytime champagne celebration with stunning views of the San Francisco skyline following Afternoon Tea! Reservations can be made through Resy.
Sunday, May 12th
- Virgin Hotel – Mother’s Day “Le Brunch”
- Time: 7am – 2pm
- Description: In celebration of Mother's Day, we will be hosting a Veuve Clicquot “Le Brunch” experience at the Commons Club. Enjoy a special menu from our chef paired with a selection of Veuve Clicquot champagnes to toast to the La Grande Dame in your life! Reservations are encouraged and can be made throughOpenTable.
Tuesday, May 14th
- Waterbar – Clicquot x Claws
- Time: 11am – 5:30pm
- Description: Partake in a Veuve Clicquot and seafood celebration during Yelloweek! Enjoy Veuve Clicquot champagnes paired with our signature seafood offerings next to the Bay Bridge including Lobster Rolls and Rose! Reservations can be made through OpenTable.
- Hotel Vitale – Clicquot x Claws
- Time: 4pm – 7pm
- Description: Join us at Americano for a Veuve Clicquot celebration during Yelloweek! Guests will enjoy a live DJ, Veuve Clicquot champagne and fresh seafood pairings al fresco just steps from the Ferry Building. Reservations can be made through OpenTable.
Thursday, May 16th
- DECANTsf – Clicquot x Caviar
- Time: 5pm – 8pm
- Description: We invite you to experience a champagne & caviar combination, brought to life by modern day Grande Dames. In the spirit of Madame Clicquot, enjoy a flight of Veuve Clicquot Rose, Vintage 2008 and La Grande Dame paired with Paddlefish Caviar from the Caviar Company for $55 per person, $100 per couple. Reservations can be made through EventBrite.
- Harlot – Clicquot Night
- Time: 9pm – 2am
- Description: We're kicking off Thursday's at Harlot with Veuve Clicquot for a very special evening with DJ E Rock. Enjoy bottle packages all night long featuring Yellow Label, Rose and the house's newest release Rich! Reservations can be made through HarlotSF.com.
Friday, May 17th
- Tonga Room at The Fairmont – Clicquot Tiki
- Time: 6pm – 12pm
- Description: Veuve Clicquot will be dropping anchor at the renowned Tonga Room & Hurricane Bar - a San Francisco classic located in the iconic Fairmont Hotel that has delighted guests with its tropical décor, decadent libations and Polynesian-fusion cuisine since 1945. Enjoy refreshing Veuve Clicquot Rich cocktails served over ice with an assortment of fresh garnishes while listening to the sounds of the Island Groove Band aboard the SS Forester, a schooner that once traveled between San Francisco and the South Seas Islands. Reservations can be made through The Fairmont and a table is encouraged for parties of 10 or more.
Through these events, Veuve Clicquot is proud to support the San Francisco-Marin Food Bank to help achieve their mission to end hunger in San Francisco and Marin.