North of Paris, a 16th-century royal château with a beautiful park and a fabulous art collection. 12€ adults, free for children accompanied by an adult. The estate also houses the Musée Vivant du Cheval (Living Museum of the Horse) which features exceptional pieces and equestrian related art works from the reserves of Chantilly as well as equestrian shows.
Highlights and Tips:
- Once the home of Henri d'Orléans, fifth son of King Louis-Philippe
- Home to the largest stables in Europe
- Home to the second largest collection of antique art (the Condé museum)
- Flower gardens designed by Le Nôtre
- 20 minutes from Charles de Gaulle airport
- Rail service connects Chantilly and Paris gare du Nord stations