So you’ve seen the movie "Frozen" five times … and that’s just today. The latest movie from Disney has taken the world by (ice) storm. The songs and story are so magical and fun, it’s impossible to let it go. As the temperatures rise in Orlando, seeking out experiences from "Frozen" is the coolest thing in town. While the sisters aren't making any appearances at Disney's Character Dining (I think some company is overdue), there are several other ways to get a visit in during your next trip.
1. Hollywood Studios is being transformed this summer into a Winter Wonderland. During "Frozen Summer Live" you can watch your favorite characters in a daily parade at 11 am, participate in a sing-along at the Premiere Theatre, dance to the soundtrack at a street party at 5:30 pm, and even visit "A Frozen Funland" for iceskating and snowman building. Totally cool.
2. The Magic Kingdom's new Festival of Fantasy Parade features Anna, Elsa and Olaf and your other favorite Disney characters on brand-new floats. The parade ties in the characters from Disney’s new Fantasyland, along with old pals. See Belle, Snow White, Dumbo, Ariel and Peter Pan.
3. Reserve your FastPass+ for Princess Fairytale Hall for a photo opp with the Disney princesses. This new attraction, which opened in 2013 near the castle, is a fun and convenient character-greeting location where you’ll meet Anna and Elsa, along with Cinderella and Rapunzel.
4. Visit Anna and Elsa's Norway homeland at Epcot. Board a Viking ship on the family-friendly Maelstrom ride to journey though Nordic lands, admire the trolls in the gift shop, then grab a pastry or authentic dinner in the Scandinavian village.
5. You Can Cook in Celebration hosts "Frozen"-themed parties and cooking classes. Learn to make Olaf cookies and other culinary creations and even be entertained by the characters themselves.
Oh the sky will be blue, and you guys will be there, too
When I finally do what frozen things do
—Olaf in "Frozen"