Columbus Circle is Manhattan’s most extensive compass. Walk in any direction from this traffic circle, and you’ll find yourself in one of the many neighborhoods on the West Side. While there may be fun waiting for you outside of the ring, there are plenty of things to do inside of it as well. Stay awhile and see what this landmark has in store for you.
Columbus Circle can give you some of the best food selections from around the world. You can have a meal from Europe or Japan without leaving Manhattan! Most of the restaurants are located inside The Shops at Columbus Circle, a complex built for all of your shopping, dining and entertainment needs. They have an upscale, intimate atmosphere, so you’ll be dining in luxury with a meal that’s tailor-made just for you.
- Bluebird London NYC, 10 Columbus Circle, Third Floor, 347.682.2100
- Masa, 10 Columbus Circle, Fourth Floor, 212.823.9800
- Per Se, 10 Columbus Circle, Fourth Floor, 212.823.9335
The Shops at Columbus Circle offer stores for all of your high-class needs. There’s a variety of major chains and brands to choose from, so you’ll always find just what you need (or want). Whether you want the perfect workout accessory, something for the kids to enjoy or a new outfit for yourself, it’ll be waiting for you inside this luxurious mall.
- Lululemon, 10 Columbus Circle, Unit 113, 212.262.2062
- Toytoise, 10 Columbus Circle, Ground Floor, 646.450.7194
- La Maison du Chocolat, 10 Columbus Circle, Ground Floor, 718.215.7058
- Coach, 10 Columbus Circle, Ground Floor, 212.581.4115
Columbus Circle always knows how to add the finishing touch to your visit. There’s a variety of bars and drink options that are sure to hit the spot. You’ll find the perfect place to relax with a drink in hand, be it early in the morning or late at night. Spend the night with a cocktail at Ascent Lounge, take a sip of a juicy smoothie at Tartinery or have a drink with a friend at Ivy.
- Ascent Lounge, 10 Columbus Circle, Fourth Floor, 212.823.9770
- Tartinery, 10 Columbus Circle, Third Floor, 917.409.1991
- Ivy, 944 Eighth Avenue at 56th Street, 212.459.9444
Columbus Circle is all about the finer things in life. Everything there has a little bit of class, but it’s a lot of fun too. No matter what you decide to do, you’ll be brought into a world you never dreamed of exploring. You can relax to some jazz at Dizzy’s Club, take a trip underground at Turnstyle or learn about the arts at the Museum of Arts and Design.
- Dizzy’s Club, 10 Columbus Circle, 212.258.9595
- Turnstyle Underground Market, Underground at 58th Street and Eighth Avenue, 646.768.9222
- Museum of Arts and Design, 2 Columbus Circle, 212.299.7777