If you’ve ever wondered what Vegas life is like off of the Strip, spend a day in Summerlin.
Explore Authentic Vegas in Summerlin
With so much to see, do, and eat, it’s no wonder this residential neighborhood is a favorite among locals and visitors alike. See some of our favorite editor’s picks below.
The Strip may be a culinary destination for upscale chain restaurants and celebrity chef fans but off the Strip is where you’ll find smaller local spots with equally great cuisines and lower price points. Whether you’re enjoying the patio at Hawthorn Grill, indulging in healthy but delicious fare at True Food Kitchen, marveling at the exquisite dining room in La Strega, or satisfying your sushi cravings at Blue Ribbon Sushi, you’ll find something for even the pickiest palate in Summerlin.
- Hawthorn Grill 221 N. Rampart Blvd., 702.507.5955.
- True Food Kitchen 10970 Rosemary Park Dr., Ste. 160, 702.863.1000.
- La Strega 3555 S. Town Center Dr., Ste. 105, 702.722.2099.
- Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill 11011 W. Charleston Blvd., 702.797.7444.
Not all great shopping is Strip adjacent. Summerlin boasts some great local shopping hubs of its own. Visit Downtown Summerlin for all your retail favorites, specialty boutiques like Joeleene, and gourmet pieces from stores like Oil & Vinegar. If you’re looking for items or decor from a smaller locally-owned spot, swing by Tivoli Village and try D’Annata for gifts or Hub Modern Home for home goods.
- Oil & Vinegar 10975 Sage Park Dr., 702.405.7444.
- Joeleene 1980 Festival Plaza Dr., Ste. 135, 702.527.6354.
- D’Annata 400 S. Rampart Blvd., #160, 702.457.4457.
- Hub Modern 420 S. Rampart Blvd., #120, 702.863.1757.
If you’re in need of a great spot to unwind with a drink, there are numerous options in Summerlin. From casual locations to watch the game like Parkway Tavern, comfortable places with great drinks and great food like Distill, swankier locales to enjoy a cocktail in the evening, or upscale cigar bars like La Casa, you’re sure to find a great spot to match your beverage preference.
- Pkwy Tavern (Multiple Locations)
- Distill - A Local Bar (Multiple Locations)
- Jing 10975 Oval Park Dr., 725.735.7172.
- La Casa 430 S. Rampart Blvd., 702.407.1171.
Summerlin is the perfect spot for anyone hoping to spend a little time outdoors. With numerous courses like Angel Park Golf Club, miles of walking and biking trails throughout, and its close proximity to Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, there are plenty of ways to explore outside. Not feeling particularly outdoorsy? The Red Rock Casino, Resort, & Spa is also a great way to spend the day and unwind.
- Angel Park Golf Club 100 S. Rampart Blvd., 702.254.4653.
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area 1000 Scenic Loop Dr., 702.515.5350.
- Summerlin Trails (Throughout)
- Red Rock Casino, Resort, & Spa 11011 W. Charleston Blvd., 702.797.7777.