Nashville Dining by A to Z
- From veterans of the similarly upscale Midtown Cafe, this former furniture showroom near Vanderbilt has a cozy bar area in front and a spacious ...
Tin AngelCafes & Bakeries
- A fireplace and brick floors set the ambience here. Lunch features light fare such as chicken quesadillas and pan-seared rainbow trout. The dinner ...
- Nashville's 'original neighborhood restaurant' (1993) features exposed brick walls, salvaged tin ceilings, a fireplace, and consistent food and ...
The Tin RoofAmerican
- The popular easygoing spot has a Route 66 roadhouse-style decor. The restaurant specializes in pressed sandwiches, and they serve more than a dozen ...
Tootsie’s Orchid LoungeNightlife
- This rowdy country dive has been a Nashville tradition since the days when the Grand Ole Opry was still performing in the Ryman Auditorium around the ...