Nashville Dining by A to Z
- The owner has been barbecuing for Nashvillians since the mid-1970s. The chicken, ribs, brisket, sausage and other meals come with sides such as cole ...
Jackson's Bar & BistroAmerican
- This artsy, airy spot offers cozy indoor seating or a patio appropriate for an afternoon of munching and drinking. Diverse specialties include teas, ...
Jim 'n' Nick'sBarbeque
- The spot has a general-store look to it, and the blues are always on the stereo. Connoisseurs hail the smoking and saucing of various types and cuts ...
Jimmy Kelly’sSteak & Seafood
- A Nashville tradition since 1934. Smokers, drinkers and carnivores fill the downstairs bar and dining room, while more formal diners lounge upstairs ...
Joey's House of PizzaPizza
- The owners are from Brooklyn, which is always a good sign. The popular lunch spot is known for its pizza, but dishes such as chicken scaloppini and ...
Judge Bean’s Bar-B-QueBarbeque
- Texan Aubrey Bean opened this restaurant in a wooden shack in 1993, and wasted no time turning it into one of Nashville hottest barbecue joints. The ...