New York City Dining by A to Z
- Northern Italian dishes are paired with rich wines in a sleek, tiered space. L (Mon-Fri), D (Mon-Sat).
- Using Hudson Valley ingredients, Chef Phillip Kirschen-Clark creates mushroom and hazelnut terrine, pork chop with roasted barley and mead and hen ...
- Small plates of crispy veal sweetbreads, candied braised fennel, risotto with English peas and more are complemented by an extensive selection of ...
Vanessa’s Dumpling HouseChinese
- A nook constantly packed with diners seeking hearty soups, noodles, buns and fried and steamed dumplings. B, L & D (daily).
Vegetarian Dim Sum HouseChinese
- More than 200 vegetable- and grain-based dishes range from 'shark fin' dumplings and lotus root cakes to sauteed honey mock pork and hot and spicy ...
- The restaurant's extensive wine list (around 3,000 choices) complements owner/chef Sam Hazen's contemporary menu in a stylish, airy loftlike space. ...
- This popular diner offers Eastern European classics (veal goulash and handmade pierogi) and traditional American dishes (bison burger with pepper ...
- A cozy pizza place offers thin-crust pizza with numerous fresh toppings, an array of salads and a fine beer and wine menu. L & D (daily). $$ FF
- Grilled bruschetta topped with grilled tuna and white bean salad can begin a meal of Modenese dishes, such as fresh black ink spaghetti with squid ...
- The European-cafe style eatery, a stateside offshoot of the original in Italy, is known for authentic panini, fresh pasta dishes, flavorful fish and ...
Vic & Anthony’s SteakhouseSteaks
- Jumbo lump crab cakes or maple-glazed quail can serve as a starter for a juicy porterhouse for two or domestic Kobe beef at this well-seasoned ...
Vic’s Bagel BarAmerican/Deli
- Hand-rolled bagels are fresh from the oven and spreads, including tofu and cream cheese, are custom-mixed with fresh ingredients, such as bananas, ...
- Contemporary cuisine ranges from lobster farfalle and cheesy dandelion orecchiette to scallops with mashed lentils and grilled strip loin with ...
- Classic fare includes ropa vieja (shredded Black Angus steak in a bed of plantains), adobo-marinated prime beef tenderloin over fire-roasted pepper ...
- Traditional-meets-modern specialties (fire-pot caramelized salmon steak, steak frites with sweet onion and watercress) in a trendy space. L ...