New York City Dining by A to Z
Rack & SoulSouthern
- Diners at this laid-back eatery are served wood-smoked barbecue and soul food dishes, such as shrimp gumbo, fried catfish, pulled pork po' boys and ...
- French, Italian, North African and Middle Eastern classics-crepes, pastas, pizzas-fill the menu. L & D (daily), Brunch (Sat & Sun).
Rai Rai KenJapanese
- Seafood-, soy sauce-, soybean- and curry-based ramen broths intensify the flavors of such ingredients as roasted pork, fish cakes, bamboo shoots and ...
- Traditional mined beef pie topped with mashed potatoes shares the menu with such global options as Peruvian-style fried fish, chicken over udon ...
- A menu that covers classics along such as shepherd's pie and corned beef and cabbage, along with American-style fare like New York sizzler steak with ...
Randolph’s Bar & LoungeContinental
- A cozy space designed to emulate the comfort of a living room, this Midtown spot is loved for its global menu featuring steak frites, fish and chips, ...
- Upscale cuisine includes escargot ragout and steak au poivre, served in a classic bistro setting. D (nightly)
Rare Bar & GrillAmerican
- Diners enjoy upscale burgers, such as Kobe teriyaki or filet mignon with brie options, Ahi tuna salad with mango and peanut vinaigrette and sirloin ...
Ravagh Persian GrillMiddle Eastern
- Hummus, Babaganoush and Kabobs spice up the menu at this Iranian grill. L & D (daily). $$
- Meaning 'hopscotch' in Spanish, this lush, modern dining room's boldly flavored entrees are rooted in tradition and enhanced with offbeat ...
- Tortillas are made fresh to order and filled with marinated and shredded meats. B, L & D (daily).
- Bottled Belgian beers, 15 draft beers and a full wine list accompany a gastropub menu of roasted artichoke with smoked farro, porcini-dusted filet ...
- Chef Jesse Schenker has brought his experience from Gordon Ramsay at The London NYC to Downtown, focusing on his own seasonal, globally-influenced ...
- The use of local, organic ingredients makes for fresh offerings, such as lemon-poached halibut with white beans and chickpeas and seared Hudson ...
The Red CatAmerican
- Chef Bill McDaniel serves zesty and seasonally driven entrees, such as pan-roasted salmon with Brussels sprouts, walnut pesto and carrot ginger ...