New York City Dining by A to Z
L’atelier De Joël Robuchon at Four Seasons Hotel New YorkFrench
- Master Chef Joel Robuchon emphasizes informality and conviviality, with a counter seating 20 overlooking the kitchen, where cultivated cuisine, such ...
- Talented students from the French Culinary Institute prepare prix fixe meals that might include pan-roasted steelhead trout and pappardelle made with ...
- Open 24/7, this classic Lyonnaise bistro serves pike dumplings and fresh sausages. B, L & D (daily), Brunch (Sat & Sun).
- A casual hideaway invokes the spirit of the South of France with nightly drummers, dancers and musicians and colorful menu options, such as lemony ...
L&L Hawaiian BarbecueAsian Fusion
- Polynesian-inspired fare, such as mango chicken salad and mahi mahi, smoked Kahlua pulled pork, roast duck and ribs, are served amid decorative ...
La Bergamote Restaurant and PatisserieFrench
- On offer are fresh fruit pastries, tarts, cakes and coffee, as well as more substantial penne with wild mushrooms, herb-roasted chicken and duck ...
La Bonne SoupeFrench
- With its name meaning 'the good life' in French, this bistro specializes in soups, crepes and burgers. L & D (daily).
- A festive scene and a pretty outdoor terrace are what patrons find at this restaurant, known for their flavorful pizzas.
- Old-world favorites include broccoli rabe and sweet sausage orecchiette, steamed mussels in black pepper broth and herb-crusted pan-seared salmon, ...
La Caridad 78 RestaurantChinese/Spanish
- Hearty helpings of Eastern and Western dishes-soupy rice with shrimp, stewed beef with rice and beans, roasted pork fried rice, chicken with ...
La EsquinaLatin American
- An aluminum-sided, counter-service taqueria serves veal tongue tacos, rotisserie chicken burritos with avocado and grilled fish quesadillas with ...
La Esquina BrasserieLatin American
- In an elegant, atmospheric space, patrons dine on crispy tortillas filled with raw tuna and smoked chili aioli, tacos with octopus, Mayan shrimp and ...
- Green chile burgers, tempeh bacon burritos, pork-red chile soup and other dishes are prepared with a Southwestern kick. L & D (daily), Brunch (Sat & ...
- This family-run osteria prepares fresh savory antipasti (balsamic chickpeas, lentils with pancetta) and pastas (penne with roasted cauliflower and ...
La Fonda del SolSpanish
- Chef Josh DeChellis offers tuna tacos, crispy eggplant, grilled king salmon and other fresh takes on tapas, ceviches and seafood entrees at this ...