Triangle Dining by A to Z
The Raleigh Times BarAmerican
- Named for the now-defunct newspaper, this timeless watering hole blends the old-newspaper memorabilia and a 100-year-old building-with the new, ...
- The New Orleans-inspired menu features classic entrees such as Oscar Beef Tournedos (two, 4-oz medallions topped with lump crab meat, asparagus and ...
- This Parisian-style restaurant in downtown Durham serves quality, affordable meals using seasonal, local produce. Dinner consists of a three-course, ...
Rum Runners Dueling Piano Bar & GrillAmerican
- Rum Runners features two baby grand pianos on stage, performing live music from the 1950s to the present, and driven by audience participation and ...
Ruth’s Chris Steak HouseSteak
- Ruth's serves only hand-selected, never frozen, USDA Prime beef cut daily. It's cut extra thick and cooked on Ruth's Chris' exclusive, 1,800-degree ...