Chicago Dining by A to Z
Fadó Irish PubIrish
- In the heart of River North, this buzzing Irish hangout shows sports like soccer and Gaelic football, hosts live music sessions on weekend nights, ...
- From tahini to hot sauce and tabbouleh, the condiment bar at this quick-serve vegetarian restaurant offers two dozen toppings for your fresh-made ...
- The owners of popular Bucktown spot Silver Cloud bring that restaurant's comfort food-with-a-twist concept to Uptown, with signature items like a ...
- This neighborhood restaurant with a global beat offers dishes influenced by owner Debra Sharpe's travels around the world with the likes of The ...
Fernando’s Tequila Bar & RestaurantMexican
- Open since 1984, this festive neighborhood spot draws crowds for its fresh-made guacamole, potent margaritas and reliably good Mexican fare, from ...
- Multiple bars, flat-screen TVs aplenty and a sophisticated bar food menu of wings, sliders, corn-fried calamari, ribs and grilled salmon draw a young ...
- Expect smart, contemporary Italian fare like bites of braised pork belly, octopus salad with black and white chickpeas, and delectable cacao-scented ...
- A cozy yet cosmopolitan atmosphere sets the scene for such regional Italian dishes as rigatoni napoletana and pollo arrosto. L (M-Sa) and D (daily).
- Located in an original fire station circa 1902, Firehouse Grill serves grilled skirt steak with arugula, shepherd's pie and chipotle chicken ...
- A Chicago favorite since 1969, this casual restaurant is known for its barbecued baby-back ribs, and also serves prime steaks, chicken, pork chops, ...
- From raw oysters and gumbo to seafood salads and fried fare like calamari, clamstrips and tail-on shrimp, this laid-back Lakeview hot spot from the ...
Five Guys Burger and FriesHamburgers & Hot Dogs
- This East Coast burger chain is popular for their fresh-cut fries and grilled-to-order burgers that are never frozen. Bonus: All toppings are free, ...
Flat Top GrillPan-Asian
- Create your own stir-fry with your choice of meat, veggies, and a variety of sauces at this comfortable, casual chain. Made-to-order breakfast ...
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine BarSteak
- Just off Michigan Avenue, this steakhouse chain boasts prime meats and chops, seafood and poultry, and an award-winning wine program featuring more ...
Flo & SantosPizza
- Decked out with exposed brick walls and red booths, this pizza and pierogi spot marries the foods of two of Chicago's most prominent ethnic groups, ...