Oahu Dining by A to Z
Aha Aina, A Royal CelebrationHawaii Regional
- Meaning 'celebration' or 'feast' in Hawaiian, this lavish oceanfront dinner and show on the Royal Hawaiian Hotel lawn will transport you from ...
- Tucked away on a side street near Ala Moana Center, this is one of the city's best dining secrets. Reminiscent of the restaurants found in Tokyo's ...
- Chef Alan Wong has cooked for President Obama, won the James Beard Award, and his restaurant was named one of America's Top 50 Restaurants in Gourmet ...
- Healthy salads, soups & sandwiches made fresh from the finest ingredients in Hawaii. Create your own salad or select from their menu of signature ...
Andy’s Sandwiches and SmoothiesAmerican
- This popular lunch spot near the University of Hawaii specializes in freshly baked sandwiches which are also vegetarian friendly.
Arancino di MareItalian
- Reflecting the cuisine of Naples along with homemade tiramisu and panna cotta, using ingredients imported from Italy. Outdoor patio seating available.
- Despite the name, there's no grill here and the menu reads more like a local diner than a Japanese restaurant. Expect to find island favorites such ...
Assaggio Italian RestaurantItalian
- Get a taste of Southern Italy right here in the Islands. Affordable pricing coupled with good service makes this restaurant a hometown favorite.
Atlantis Seafood & SteakSeafood
- An ocean-themed restaurant in the heart of Waikiki, featuring fresh Hawaiian seafood, live Maine lobster and Black Angus beef.
- As soon as you're seated you're given a plate of pepperoncini and pickled carrots, and the decor feels as if you walked into a friend's kitchen. ...
- Affordable satisfaction is the mainstay of this salute to Mexico in residential Kaimuki. Mojo de Ajo (shrimp sauteed with mushrooms in butter and ...
- Indulge in culinary magic at Ihilani's fine dining restaurant. Chef Blain Wilkinson believes in organic. He has developed close relationships with ...
- A world-class restaurant perched on Waikiki Beach under the canopy of The Royal Hawaiian Hotel's dramatic architecture. Chef Jon Matsubara, known for ...