Orlando Dining: Celebration
Choose a Category
Café D’Antonio RistoranteItalian
- Italian classics served in a warm, woodsy dining room or on the patio at this Celebration stronghold. Using a wood-burning oven, a rotisserie and a ...
Celebration Town Tavern and Boston GardenAmerican
- Specializes in New England-style foods such as fried Ipswich clams, scrod and Maine lobster rolls. Thirsty patrons can choose from more than 100 ...
- If warm Cuban and Spanish foods such as paella and beef round stuffed with chorizo entice you, consider this upscale chain that debuted in Tampa's ...
- Chicago-style stuffed pizza with a choice of traditional toppings is the specialty here. Thin crust and deep-dish pizza, salads and pasta are also ...
Imperium Food & WineTapas
- This Celebration wine bar also features a menu that includes salads, flat breads and cheese plates. Dinner is served Th-Sa and features such dishes ...
- European-inspired cuisine with Florida flair. A seasonal menu emphasizes seafood from the Atlantic Ocean, dry-aged North American beef and locally ...
- Authentic tastes of Thailand is the specialty here. Choose from assorted curries made with spicy chilies and coconut milk, ginger-laced stir fries, ...