Orange County Dining by A to Z
Sam & Harry’sSteak
- Swank repasts feature hand-cut Midwest corn-fed steaks aged 28 days, seafood flown in daily and potent cocktails. B, L, D (daily); Br (Sa-Su).
Sandy’s Beach GrilleAmerican
- Steps from the sand at the base of Huntington Beach Pier; same owners as adjacent Duke's. Sunnyside's Famous Fried Zucchini; Beer Can Half-Chicken; ...
Sapori Ristorante ItalianoItalian
- Tucked away near Balboa Island, the charming spot offers both inside dining and an outdoor, fire-warmed patio. Chef-owner Salvatore Maniaci thrives ...
- Chef Azmin Ghahreman offersglobally inspired dishes at his stylish restaurant and lounge. Begin with Vietnamese duck spring rolls, move on to paella ...
Savannah Chop HouseAmerican
- American regional cooking-steaks, chops, seafood and Southern specialties-amid clubhouse decor. Tamarind-glazed duck breast; filet mignon Stroganoff. ...
- Fine dining close to shopping and ideal for pre-theater-there's a bell 15 minutes before showtime. Lures include superb seafood, USDA Prime steaks ...
- o deep-frying. No dish more than 475 calories. Lots of flavor. Plus fabulous piano bar, stylish decor, eclectic seasonal menu including Columbia ...
- asual elegance, winning Cal-Continental menu and ocean views make this a popular steak and seafood destination. Boutique ranch meats inspire the deft ...
Shuck Oyster BarSeafood
- New. Foodie funsters Leonard Chan and Noah Blom offer eight to 16 meticulously shucked selections from a wallful of varieties each day. Two ...
- Superb spot shares historic building (replica of England's oldest inn) with dining landmark Five Crowns; regional accolades in 2011 included ...
- The tasteful musical theme is apt given the restaurant and bar's location opposite the Segerstrom Center for the Arts. The modern American menu ...
- Design your own burger. Or consider the Flamin' Hot, Peanut Butter & Jellousy or new Fritos Crunch burgers. Signature patty is half beef, half bacon. ...
- Stylish spot overlooking Newport Harbor canals features vibrant Baja-inspired dishes by Deborah Schneider, author of the cookbook Amor y Tacos. ...
- Indoors by the fireplace or on the patio steps from the sand, the water's-edge Pacific view provides a dramatic backdrop for meals meant to be ...
- Culinary concept by Nancy Wilhelm, owner of Zagat-topping Tabu Grill, offers 'AmerAsian' cuisine-American takes on cuisines of Thailand, Vietnam, ...