Phoenix Dining by A to Z
- Hot and cold espresso drinks, sandwiches and salads, and express permission to loiter with your laptop or newspaper. Independently and locally owned; ...
Eddie V’s Prime SeafoodSeafood
- Exceedingly fresh fish and shellfish in an array of preparations, from raw to charred. Depending on seating, dinner can be romantic, energizing or ...
- Eddie Matney playfully approaches comfort food from his Lebanese roots and numerous other sources. Visit for MoRockin' shrimp, chicken cloaked in ...
- Hearty, homey faves like Caesar salad, beef stroganoff and trout amandine in and around a Paradise Valley landmark that in 1934 served as a girls' ...
- Traditional Mexican fare in a hacienda atmosphere.
El Sol Mexican Cafe & BakeryMexican
- Beautiful breads and pastries, hand-stretched tortillas, and ready-to-eat tamales and carnitas.
- A bold and whimsical menu of American cuisine, Asian elements, and local and organic foods. Spectacular mountainside dining room.
Elephant Bar RestaurantAmerican
- Asian-fusion, American and Caribbean food, coladas, mai tais and mojitos in a tropical atmosphere. Get your Kona BBQ pork ribs, jambalaya, fish tacos ...
English Rose Tea RoomCafe
- Lovely lunches of quiches, salads and crustless sandwiches, as well as formal afternoon tea service, complete with three tiers of treats and a pot of ...
Enotria Land of WineWine Bars
- Drink it there or take it home.