London Dining by A to Z
- Expertly-cooked food, delicately balanced flavours and exemplary service at this smart Mayfair favourite. Try the smoked goose, and five-hour ...
- Established for over 40 years, the quality, authentic Chinese cuisine here inc traditional dim sum at lunchtimes. Try barbecued specialities such as ...
- Fresh, contemporary brasserie food is served in this glamorous converted Georgian townhouse, loved by Oscar Wilde and Bing Crosby. Enjoy seared ...
Khans of KensingtonIndian
- Sister restaurant of Memories of India, where Warhol meets modern India. Good range of vegetarian and fish dishes, with specialities inc Malabar fish ...
Kitchen W8Contemporary European
- Casual, friendly neighbourhood restaurant (albeit one in a very smart part of London and reflecting that), serving a range of wonderful food like ...